By Tim Rohr
As we now well know, current Bank of Guam president and Democratic nominee for governor, Lou Leon Guerrero, opposes normal medical care for children who survive a failed abortion. She infamously opposed it at a legislative hearing in 2013 (Bill 195-13), and, unless she says otherwise, she apparently still opposes NORMAL medical care for children who survive a failed abortion.
This is not about abortion. This about the willful murder of a child who lies writhing on the "delivery" table.
But since the mother wanted the child dead in the first place, Lou Leon Guerrero made it clear in her testimony in opposing a bill which would mandate NORMAL medical care for that crying, writhing, gasping child, that the child should be dispatched.
How to do that? Perhaps that should have been a question asked of Lou Leon Guerrero during that public hearing. It wasn't, but let's pretend:
"Ms. Leon Guerrero, so you are opposed to providing normal medical care to a child, a living child, who survives a failed abortion. Please describe how you would recommend that the child be therefore terminated:
- Twist its neck till it breaks
- Snip its spine in half (a la Kermit Gosnell)
- Drown it in a bucket of water
- Stick a scissors into the base of its skull and suck its brains out (partial birth abortion technique)
- Cut it into pieces (normal Dilation and Extraction technique)
- Leave it to squirm, writhe, cry, and die, then throw it in the medical waste bag
- Dissect it immediately and market its body parts (a la Planned Parenthood)
Ms. Leon Guerrero...? Ms. Leon Guerrero...?
On July 17, 2006, a certain Syclora Williams gave birth to a child who should have been dead. By coincidence, I wrote about it 6 years ago in the Umatuna, the newspaper for the Archdiocese of Agana, and it came up in my Facebook memories just now.
HISSINGS SOUNDS ONLY